CQ de KA9WGN

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tuning Up

The KA9WGN blog begins today. This will be one of my outlets and voices about ham radio, more officially known as amateur radio.

I've been rather inactive in ham radio for a few years. But I think it's time to get active again. I should have earlier, but now is better than not at all.

My big interest in ham radio, and radio in general, is the technology of it. My interests cover a few areas like VHF/UHF/SHF, and new methods of modulation. I also have some interests in more challenging HF bands like 160 meters and 10 meters, though much of that will have to wait until I upgrade from Tech to Extra.

This blog will cover any aspect of ham radio I feel a need to say something about. That can cover anything from new technology, to ham politics, to legal affairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home